Here at ScrapSMART, we have a deep love and respect for the past. Our designers have sourced authentic vintage images and tirelessly restored them in order to bring you clip art collections that celebrate the world's artistic and historical triumphs. Our CDs offer endless options for scrapbooking, sewing, and educational projects-with every design a mere mouse click away.
Our Victorian Fashions 1860s Paris Collection CD sparkles like a beaded purse under gaslight! Inside you'll find 171 fashionable images sourced from Victorian newspapers, as well as stationery and sewing labels. Print the designs on 8 ½" x 11" paper or printable fabric for instant inspiration. Use them to create greeting cards, holiday decorations, scrapbook pages, and homemade wrapping paper. Or go the fabric route to make quilts, pillows, home or retail decor, and much more. Cosplayers and seamstresses can hardly find better research material!
For more ideas, check out: Civil War Legacy, Godey's Lady's Book Posters.
- CD Features:
- No software to install.
- 171 clip art JPEGS. JPEGs can be resized as needed.
- 171 MS Word templates ready for personalization.
- Printable index of all images.
- 18 cards and 16 envelopes. Cards fold down to 5 ½" x 4 ¼". Envelopes are easy to make-just trim and fold.
- 24 quilt and sewing labels. Use MS Word to insert your name, and print out as many as you need.
- Usage Specifications:
- All designs print on standard 8 ½" x 11" sheets.
- Use with cardstock, paper, or printable fabric.
- Easy to trim with ribbon, glitter, and notions for a special touch.
- For personal use only.
- Contents are subject to the Angel Policy on the CD.
- Windows®7 or newer.
- Mac® OS X or newer.
- 10 MB hard drive space, 32 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
- CD-ROM drive, color printer.