Today's DIY mavens make homemade crafts look effortless-but the creation process can be daunting. Whether you're a scrapbooker wondering where to find clip art to match a particular pattern sheet, or a quilter on the lookout for coordinating fabrics, you know how frustrating the hunt for materials can be. Stop hunting-and start creating-with one of ScrapSMART's clip art CDs!
Our Red Hat Ladies CD is filled with beruffled rabblerousers in their regal best! Inside you'll find images of 18 Red Hat ladies and 10 whimsical hats, as well as cards, quotes, and gift tags. Print the designs on 8 ½" x 11" paper or printable fabric for instant inspiration. Use them to create greeting cards, party decorations, scrapbook pages, and homemade wrapping paper. Or go the fabric route to make quilts, wall hangings, linens, and much more. Grow old on your terms-never stop creating, loving, or playing!
For more ideas, check out: Red Hat Fun, Red Hat Quilt & Pillow.
- CD Features:
- No software to install.
- 180 MS Word and JPEG clip art templates intended for use with paper, printable fabric, and printable iron-on material.
- MS Word files can be edited to include personalized text and photos. JPEGs can be resized as needed.
- 18 images of vintage ladies in 5 different color schemes (color, tan, red tone, purple tone, and black-and-white).
- 10 images of fanciful hats.
- 10 cards and 7 color-coordinated envelopes.
- 4 labels/gift tags (4" x 5").
- 5 place cards.
- 6 quotes.
- Printable index of all images.
- Easy-to-use instructions.
- Usage Specifications:
- All designs print on standard 8 ½" x 11" sheets. Cards fold down to 5 ½" x 4 ¼".
- Use with cardstock, paper, or printable fabric.
- Create fashions, quilts, scrapbook pages, party decorations, and more!
- Easy to trim with ribbon, glitter, and notions for a special touch.
- For personal use only.
- Contents are subject to the Angel Policy on the CD.
- Windows®7 or newer.
- Mac® OS X or newer.
- 10 MB hard drive space, 32 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
- CD-ROM drive, color printer.