Today's DIY mavens make homemade crafts look effortless-but the creation process can be daunting. Whether you're a scrapbooker wondering where to find clip art to match a particular pattern sheet, or a quilter on the lookout for coordinating fabrics, you know how frustrating the hunt for materials can be. Stop hunting-and start creating-with one of ScrapSMART's clip art CDs!
With our PURSE-onalize #102 CD, you can whip up a purse for every day of the week-and then some! Inside you'll find 10 unique mini purse patterns, all designed to print onto 8 ½" x 11" fabric sheets. Each purse includes a coordinated interior pocket, and can be personalized with your name or a photograph. The simple instructions from master quilt maker Debby Kratovil will help you along, while your own creativity will be your guide. Trim with beads, buttons, monograms, and more!
For more ideas, check out: Love Notes Fabric Labels, PURSE-onalize #101.
- CD Features:
- No software to install.
- Designs for 10 purses.
- 2 printable cards and matching envelopes.
- 2 full-page fabric designs for additional crafting fun (8 ½" x 11").
- Design templates in JPEG, PDF, and MS Word formats. JPEGs can be resized as needed. MS Word templates can be personalized with custom text and pictures.
- Full list of required supplies.
- Simple sewing instructions.
- Usage Specifications:
- All designs print on standard 8 ½" x 11" sheets.
- Cards fold down to 5 ½" x 4 ¼". To create envelopes, simply trim and fold.
- Use with cardstock, paper, or printable fabric.
- Easy to trim with ribbon, glitter, and notions for a special touch.
- Finished purses measure 5 ¾" x 5 ¾".
- Handy package shows each design.
- For personal use only.
- Contents are subject to the Angel Policy on the CD.
- Windows®7 or newer.
- Mac® OS X or newer.
- 10 MB hard drive space, 32 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
- CD-ROM drive, color printer.