Today's DIY mavens make homemade crafts look effortless-but the creation process can be daunting. Whether you're a scrapbooker wondering where to find clip art to match a particular pattern sheet, or a quilter on the lookout for coordinating fabrics, you know how frustrating the hunt for materials can be. Stop hunting-and start creating-with one of ScrapSMART's clip art CDs!
Our Victorian Children CD is as precious as a little girl in her Sunday best. Inside you'll find 14 images of Victorian kids, three full-page patterned sheets, one title, and two labels. Print the designs on 8 ½" x 11" paper or printable fabric for instant inspiration. Use them to create greeting cards, holiday decorations, scrapbook pages, and homemade wrapping paper. Or go the fabric route to make quilts, wall hangings, embellished kitchen linens, and much more. Our designers rescued these vintage images and restored them to their full brilliance-so enjoy them!
For more ideas, check out: Civil War Legacy.
- CD Features:
- No software to install.
- 14 JPEG and PDF clip art designs in four ready-to-print sizes: 4" x 4", 6" x 6", 8" x 8", and 8 ½" x 11". JPEGs can also be resized as needed.
- 3 full-page patterned designs (8 ½" x 11").
- 1 title image.
- 2 labels/gift tags (in three sizes). Get creative-use the larger versions as awards or gift certificates, or use the smaller ones as place cards for a baby shower.
- Usage Specifications:
- All designs print on standard 8 ½" x 11" sheets.
- Use with cardstock, paper, or printable fabric.
- Easy to trim with ribbon, glitter, and notions for a special touch.
- Handy package shows each design.
- For personal use only.
- Contents are subject to the Angel Policy on the CD.
- Windows®7 or newer.
- Mac® OS X or newer.
- 10 MB hard drive space, 32 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
- CD-ROM drive, color printer.