Make a treasured family heirloom with ScrapSMART's Dino Robots Book CD! Our printable books are designed for interactive fun. The unique "Turn & Read" construction gives young children the opportunity to practice their fine motor control by orienting the pictures, while the questions posed within the text encourage creativity and parent-child bonding. You can print the book on paper and staple or stitch it together, or print the pages on fabric sheets to sew a soft, washable storybook (one that you can trim with ribbon or glitter, for that extra-special touch). Best of all, you can personalize the cover with your child's name and photograph, and place a dedication to your child inside!
Homemade books make wonderful gifts. The playful robot dinosaur theme, complete with original characters, will appeal to little paleontologists of all ages.
For more reading fun, check out our other book kits: Farm Family, Nursery Rhymes for Adam, and Nursery Rhymes for Eve.
- CD Features:
- No software to install.
- No graphics program needed to personalize the pages-simply open in MS Word, change the text and picture, and print!
- 15 "Turn & Read" interactive story pages in PDF, MS Word, and resizable JPEG formats.
- Four covers: Two fully illustrated (for both boys and girls) and two with space for personalization.
- Full assembly instructions.
- Usage Specifications:
- All designs print on standard 8 ½" x 11" sheets.
- Finished cloth book dimensions: 8" x 5". Paper book folds down to 8 ½" x 5 ½".
- Use with cardstock, paper, or printable fabric.
- JPEGs are resizable for custom projects.
- For personal use only.
- Contents are subject to the Angel Policy on the CD.
- Windows®7 or newer.
- Mac® OS X or newer.
- 10 MB hard drive space, 32 MB RAM (128 MB recommended).
- CD-ROM drive, color printer.